Saturday, May 30, 2009

ONLINE COMIC PAGE EIGHT


"INSIDES OUT" The title story for my three part horror anthology about art, the nature of duality, and the exploration of science and dreams. This comic, the second terrifying tale of the trilogy, explores the dark side of human behaviour and the nature of truth. "INSIDES OUT" is a sort of retelling of the classic Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde story, set in the madness of the modern metropolis. EXTREME WARNINGS FOR MATURE READERS ONLY!!! My recent works accessible for children as well as intellectually provacative, however many of my early genre pieces are far more extreme. In order to best represent my artistic development and chronology through this online comic, I felt it was suitable to re-publish this twisted stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment