Sunday, February 28, 2010

Online Comic Page 11

So after reading the comics a coulpe of art student's are left confused and disgusted. However I myself was feeling optimistic and a little proud of my first installation... This is page twelve of my online comic in which a I discuss some one the triumphs and tribulations resulting form the showing. The internal dialogue, which I would have been having with myself while enjoying some gool old fashion Louis Armstrong jazz, is personified in these panels. Basically all throughout the comic I get "visitations" from the ghosts of dead artist's and musicians representative of the impact and influence they hae had on my train of thought.


The panel and the previous comics take place in the March of 2001, were I did my first drawing exhibition at the O.C.A.D. The show included about thirty smaller ink drawings and around six large 4 x 6 foot, illustrations. The show was divided into two symbols, the first of a nihilistic conglomeration of endlessly anonymous crowds fillinf a faceless metropolis. The second set of images depicted the sudden annihilation of these city scapes by an unseen apocalyptic force. The idea was sort of an optimistic warning, change our ways or else...

No comments:

Post a Comment