Monday, March 1, 2010

ONLINE ART COMIC PAGE 12

On this page of the HEY APATHY online comic, I continue to discuss my artistic motivations with the ghost of a long deceased musician. These scenes represent my internal dialogues and oddly personal exchange with the musicians I listen to. The power of these old recordings to actually speak to you is over whelming. Louis Armstrong always encourages me to travel. This particular dialogue is expresses my concerns towards a recently completed exhibition and  possibile illustrated manoeuvers in the near future. 

The online comic is one of three ongoing artistic endevours I am currently developing. Two of which are online strips, HEY APATHY! seen here, and MONSTER COMICS! at www.heyapathy-comics-art.com/Monster-Comics.html and the third is the larger scale fully illustrated comic book publications. I'll be presenting some of this new stuff at the wizard World Comic Con next month and hopefully at the Toronto Comic Con in June ( Submission pending)

No comments:

Post a Comment